Monday, August 31, 2009

Blendtec Recipe

Ok.. the Blendtec Recipe .... in effort to win a Blendtec here is the
"Mother-In-Law" soup...
Created by Thelma Gunter
1 1/2 cup hot water
4 carrots
2 beets
1 RIPE avocado (peeled and pitted)
one container of alfalfa sprouts (approximately 4 to 6 oz)
4 tbsp of Miracle Whip
blend until HOT!
crumble one piece of Pita Bread and add to the soup..quickly pulse one time and pour... eat and think of my Mother In Law... I thought I would not like something like this she offered me but I did.

This recipe requires a thorough blend, and its best served HOT! Which is exactly why I need a Blendtec blender to make the recipe work! Blendtec is the way to go!

To be honest, I have never owned a Blendtec and my recipe may need some tweaking. However, I have wanted one since I saw a demo and the man doing the demo mentioned the blender being a help to people with diverticulitis. We do not have medical coverage but from reading I think I have this and just try to control it with my diet. I could not forget about it and just had to try to win one with the help of my dog and son.

http://www.Blendtec.com/TotalBlender-White.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Horchata Banana Smoothie

    Horchata drink mix powder
    1 banana
    Ice Cubes...

    Blend until smooth... delicious...

    ReplyDelete